- Una noche sin Juan Sebastián Bach (Spanish Edition);
- Guns of the Old West: An Illustrated Guide - Charles Edward Chapel - Google книги.
- La légende et les aventures héroïques, joyeuses et glorieuses, D’Ulenspiegel et de Lamme Goedzak au pays de Flandres et ailleurs. (French Edition)?
- Intended Place (Wick Poetry First Book);
- Cannon - Wikipedia.
- Six Feet Over (Laura Kenzel Mystery with Rascal and Mischief Book 4)?
Chaney, G. Allan Brown, Do.
Publisher: Chartwell Books: Chartwell Books. Used; Very Good. Chartwell Books Hardcover.
Join Kobo & start eReading today
Pages are clean and unmarked. Jacket has light wear at edges. View more info. Publisher: Dover Publications: Dover Publications. Dover Pubns Paperback. Book Condition: New. Book Condition; New. Publisher: Gun Digest Books: Gun Digest Books. Gun Digest Books Paperback. Publisher: Condition: Very Good. Gun Digest Paperback. Publisher: Gun Digest Books: 0.
Related Collections (20)
Written by Massad Ayoob, one of the pre-eminent fighting handgun trainers in the world, Gun Digest Book of Concealed Carry 2nd Edition builds upon the best-selling 1st edition by addressing some of the hottest issues surrounding concealed carry today. Review case studies that reveal lessons learned.
- Boston: The Historic City;
- ALL WORLD WARS.
- The Lindson Affair;
- Photo Book by Akutagawa Kenji Nov.24 2012 Tofukuji Part5.
- Reducing the Risks for Substance Abuse: A Lifespan Approach (Prevention in Practice Library)?
- Build a Bluebird Trail: Storeys Country Wisdom Bulletin A-213 (Storey Country Wisdom Bulletin, a-213);
- Pop Song Piracy: Disobedient Music Distribution since 1929?
Commentary from Ayoob draws on his experience as an expert witness for courts in weapons and shooting cases. Find out about t Publisher: Amber Books: Amber Books. Matchlock, wheel lock, flintlock and caplock; muzzle-loading and breech-loading; revolving and rifling - the history of muskets and rifles is a fascinating journey through the development of firearms technology.
From a 16th century wheel-lock to today's Knight MK muzzleloader, from the Winchester to the Ak to the latest sporting rifles, Collector's Guide This is a 3 DVD set in excellent condition. By: Frank C.
Barnes, Stan Skinner. Publisher: DBI Books: Dispatched from the UK in 3 business days When will my order arrive? Home Contact us Help Free delivery worldwide. Free delivery worldwide.
Bestselling Series. Harry Potter. Popular Features.
Books at On Military Matters
New Releases. Description Firearms played an important role on the American frontier. Used to hunt animals for food and clothing, they also safeguarded one's home against outlaws and other hostile elements. This definitive, scrupulously researched work describes and illustrates the many different weapons that opened up and secured the American West. Enhanced with colorful anecdotes, the vividly detailed narrative tells the dramatic story of shoulder arms, hand guns, percussion and cartridge weapons, and describes the hunters, settlers, peace officers, stagecoach drivers, soldiers, range detectives, rustlers, outlaws, Indian chiefs, and other picturesque characters who used them.
Here are detailed descriptions and illustrations of the Kentucky rifle that saw battle in the American Revolution and in the War of ; the repeating rifle used in the Civil War; the Sharps rifle that wreaked havoc during the great buffalo hunts; the Colt revolver, used by cowboys and outlaws alike; the fast and reliable Winchester rifle, the most widely used shoulder arm of the post-Civil War era; as well as flintlock pistols, derringers, muskets, buffalo guns, carbines, signal pistols, Confederate revolvers, and many other celebrated firearms.